• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

My HP4 Comp came in today

• Thread starter maddrama@aol.com
  • Start date
M

maddrama@aol.com

Went and looked at my comp today as well, picking it up tomorrow and heading to the HP dealer to get the Race Kit installed... I should have it dyno'd by next week to see some numbers. They told me they would remove the limiter with the new control unit. Honestly pictures do not do the bike justice... Congrats everyone who got one... enjoy
photo2-1.jpg

photo1copy-1.jpg

photo3copy-1.jpg

photo4copy-1.jpg

photo2copy.jpg

photo2copy2-2.jpg
1.jpg[/IMG]
photo4-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Last edited:
lol yeah it does.... They say it is... Thanks and you do the same..

Nice ride.

When you say "heading to the HP dealer to get the Race Kit installed" what do you mean?

Ian

You get your HP4 we are getting snow in Fly-Over-Land. Wish I were you.

I too am curious who you have decided to do the work and, more importantly, what is you planed use for this blue streak?

Nice ride.

When you say "heading to the HP dealer to get the Race Kit installed" what do you mean?

Ian
The Race Kit includes a new exhaust with no cat, bigger diameter headers for better flow, high performance canister, a new controll unit, and a new engine map all intended for the race track. came to around 4300
bmwexhaust.jpg

racekit2.jpg

racekit1.jpg

You get your HP4 we are getting snow in Fly-Over-Land. Wish I were you.

I too am curious who you have decided to do the work and, more importantly, what is you planed use for this blue streak?
Well you have to have an HP dealer do the work because BMW send the file to them directly for the enabling code. I'm just gonna ride her on the streets... I'm thinking when she drinks race fuel she be a tad bit over 200 HP at the wheels, maybe 205. :uhoh Cross Keys BMW in New Jersey is doing the work.

TizÔÇÖ better that you have that beautiful bike than me. Even at my age I still lack the impulse control to not end up in jail or dead on a beast like that.:brow

What a stunner....Ride safe.

Sweet~!!!!!! Hopefully we can be at NJMP together in 2013!
Look for the grey Daytona and Black Hawk with a YGTR exhaust

WOW.

You might owe me a new laptop- I just drooled into mine :blush :laugh
:) Sorry...I appreciate it thanks you yeah I'm excited to get rid of that limiter and dyno it...

TizÔÇÖ better that you have that beautiful bike than me. Even at my age I still lack the impulse control to not end up in jail or dead on a beast like that.:brow

What a stunner....Ride safe.
HaHa I'm not too far behind in age probably, I just have always had a sickness where I cant leave things alone. I have to change something on it... And all that does is lose me money in the end.... Thank you and ride safe as well...

Sweet~!!!!!! Hopefully we can be at NJMP together in 2013!
Look for the grey Daytona and Black Hawk with a YGTR exhaust
Oh nice, yeah I take my shifter Kart down there when I get time... Are you from down that way?

Back