• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Forum logout okay confirm

WalterK75

Logging out from the Forum now opens another window asking for confirmation that I really want to log out. I don't remember having to do this before the system update. Is it necessary? The log out button on the home page doesn't do this.

I'm not sure as I can answer this as I never logout. But I could imagine that the two logouts might react different as they are probably two different pieces of code. Plus the forum got reworked recently after the round of virus intrusions. Having a confirmation button seems like a good idea to me...to prevent the inadvertent clicking which might log you out.

After the last problem, a slightly different "skin" was used. I believe it's a function of that skin. Most VB based forums run that "ask to log-out" feature. The software will automatically log you out after a selected period of time- if you haven't checked the remember me box. HTH OM

Back