• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

AAA and E 15 Fuels

The only reason the government wants it is because they are stupid. You learn this when you talk to your Congressman and Senators. Besides they don't mind paying for it with your money.

The gov't wants it because the special interests, i.e. ADM, want it.

The only reason the government wants it is because they are stupid. You learn this when you talk to your Congressman and Senators. Besides they don't mind paying for it with your money.

So much truth about so many things said here...:bow

collectively called "the lobby" which even in the absence of that $group$ you still have the stupidity thing going on... there, now we'll all go to the doghouse together!:D My excuse is it just started pouring rain here & I don't need to practice you know what...

A recent Gallup poll asked whether people trusted or distrusted 50 different professions. Members of Congress came in 49th out of 50. Only used car salesmen came in lower at #50. Personally, I think Congress makes used car sales look like an admirable and honorable profession.

I know some Congressmen and I know some used car salesmen. I'll take the car guys any day ! At least when you buy from the car guys the end product has some semblance to what you thought you were buying.

A recent Gallup poll asked whether people trusted or distrusted 50 different professions. Members of Congress came in 49th out of 50. Only used car salesmen came in lower at #50. Personally, I think Congress makes used car sales look like an admirable and honorable profession.

Agreed. And the car guys don't pretend to be anything other than what they are.

We are forced to use ethanol fuel because the producers have purchased the necessary number of members of congress.

Ha... it used to be advertising people second to last.

Glad to see we're moving up in the world! :thumb

Agreed. And the car guys don't pretend to be anything other than what they are.

We are forced to use ethanol fuel because the producers have purchased the necessary number of members of congress.

And the purchase price was cheap. Buying a US Congressman is like shopping at a dollar store.

some famous politician long ago said there are 2 important things in politics, one is money and I forget the other.

Rod

14 negative comments, none positive, why is it these dudes are still in office?????????????

They are still in office because most voters are brain dead and vote for the bum in office due to name recognition.

Back