• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Windscreen Options

Oklabeemerfan

Hi All...i am looking for windscreen options for my 2005 R1200GS...Right now the scratched up stocker is working fine but I want to replace it soon. Im not opposed to getting a new stock screen, but I'd like to check out all options... has anyone used Ztechnik products? Are there larger screens available for the GS? Thanks peeps! Don :dance

Thanks for the suggestions....so many choices.....decisions must be made! Like a responsible adult, I will do lots of research and ask lots of questions...then I will put it off until the last minute and impulse buy! :bolt

I had a 2005 GS and my first replacement windshield was a Ztechnick. It was OK, but not great. If was fine unless I was behind a boxy vehicle that generated a lot of turbulence. I still have it if you'd like to try one on the cheap, we could probably work something out. I replaced it with a CalSci which I found completely satisfactory.

Thanks Anyname.....Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I just haven't checked the forum. I will let you know if I want to go that route....Don

Happy with my Z - you know they're polycarbonate, right? Something to hide behind when that trailer tire comes apart in front of you.

Back