• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

GSA windshields

der verge

Hey guys, I have a question or two for you. My LT has a very good chance of getting sold shortly. I am seriously considering a 1200gsa as replacement. For me, the best part of the Lt is the windshield. I hate any type of buffeting. I am 5'9 with 28" inseam (long torso). Is the an available windshield that will get the air over top of my helmet?
Thanks

Came off KLT;

Me too, came off KLT1200(5 years) to GSA1200 today:). Like the GSA a lot better after 5 years now:). GSA comes with bigger shield, so its already a tad better than stock GS, BUT. I added the LAMINAR LIP, a perfect solution for my liking. 6' even, 32"inseam. I had the VStream on my KLT and they now make it for the GSA too, another option. My Laminar Lip works so good, I have no issues. Randy:usa

I'm 6'2" with a 34" inseam. I use a tall seat (just a bit taller than stock), stock windshield 1 position from the top, and a Touratech spoiler. It's not as quiet as my RT was with the ZTechnik windshield, but that's just fine with me.

Back