• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from AZ

BRASSCAP

Just picked up a '98 R1100RT 2 days before Thanksgiving and I am really enjoying it. Had a couple of K12RS's in the past so the oilhead is new to me. She's got 98k on her currently and well farkled. Looking forward to many miles since the prime riding season is here.....at least for us desert dwellers.

Ken

Ken -

Welcome to the forum! You're not kidding about prime riding time...just saw the weather forecast...sweeet in Phoenix!

I'm sure you can find you're away around the forum...even find the "farkle" section...or at least guys who partake of that. Any questions, just ask.

Good choice. :thumb

I also have a '97 R1100RT and drive it daily on my 20 mile commute.

Nice thing about AZ......very few days we can't ride.

Enjoy the boxer.

I've noticed there are several riders here from Arizona. We should put together a Devil's Highway ride some weekend next spring.

Thanks guys, glad to be part of this community and will enjoy my new ride. She's a different animal than the K. I commute 80 mi/day and I just really like this machine. The wife loves it too, we took it to Tombstone this past weekend for a maiden voyage and had a great time, very comfy two-up. I am interested in meeting up with you local riders too.......let's ride!

Ken

Welcome! I too have a r1100 but it's a rsl and just enjoy the ride here in the PNW, though it would be nice to ride it all year long. I'm jealous!:D

Back