• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

F800R Feedback

lostviking

Any F800R riders out there?

I am looking seriously at the F800R and would love to hear some feedback from actual riders.

Thanks,

I suggest checking out www.f800riders.org

I ride a ST and really enjoy it. The R version is chain instead of belt drive but uses the same engine and what not. Defiantly a different bike from what else is out there.

Thanks,

Been a member over there since '08. I posted a similar question over there as well.

Just not a lot of talk with these bikes.

Not sure where you are at but here in the states you don't see very many of them. I see more STs than Ses or Rs. I've only seen one R in person and that was at a MSTA rally in the Ozarks.

I've only seen a few STs and they were all at the dealership. Never seen one in the wild other than mine.

Back