• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Final Drive that fits 1977 R100 32:10

kwb210

Final Drive.
I need to replace mine, splines fairly worn. Bike is a 1977 R100/7 and the ratio is a 32:10. What are the model years that would bolt right in? I found a 1980 but I am not sure it will be a direct fit. Plus, if you have one and would like to part with it, like I said, I need one. And of course looking for the least amount of wear, don't need to get right back where I am!
I've got 105,000 on mine and they are down to the 25%-50% range.
Thanks!!!!
kurt
Final Drived

I installed a /5 rear drive in my 79 RS. Easy to convert the drum to disc. Any of the disc type drives can be converted to drum as long as the hole for the lever pivot is drilled. So lots of possibles from /5 all the way into the 80's.

Back