• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Road side assistance, BMW or AMA?

"Service Facility" is one qualified for the job, A tire or battery is closer. A final drive is further. I know onecasee where Allstate RV towed a sidecar rig OVER 500 miles to a dealership equipped to fix the bearings in a sidecare wheel.

But, buy what you want. Save some bucks if that trips your trigger.

I've had the MOA Premium membership with towing for about 4 years. Never needed it until this past summer. Riding a K bike at the time when the fuel pump died Sunday morning about 30 miles out of Charlotte, NC.

Called the number on the card, took about 1 hr. for the truck to show up, towed me home where I replaced the pump later.

I will continue to use it because it's the cheapest (for me) and seems to work when I needed it.

Al

I've had the MOA Premium membership with towing for about 4 years. Never needed it until this past summer. Riding a K bike at the time when the fuel pump died Sunday morning about 30 miles out of Charlotte, NC.

Called the number on the card, took about 1 hr. for the truck to show up, towed me home where I replaced the pump later.

I will continue to use it because it's the cheapest (for me) and seems to work when I needed it.

Al

How far is home ?

Consider the MOA "Platinum" membership upgrade for $26 per year. Covers 100 miles towing and a number of other things. Details can be found on the web page, the Owners News, or by calling the office.

I hadn't looked at other options and paid the upgrade to Platinum MOA. 9 months into the year I broke down (in-tank fuel line failure) 10 miles from home with 100 miles to my next stop. I was picked up on a flatbed and delivered, 100 miles, to my destination. Couldn't have been happier.

biketow.JPG

Back