• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Flashlights ?????

Yeah, its a shame that so much is coming from overseas now. I was at Harbor Freight
yesterday looking at flashlights. My wife liked them, but I just could not get myself to spend the money.

I recently bought some Craftsman tools and even some of those are now coming from China. I don't mind spending a little more to buy American made, but it is getting harder to find American products. If you do find them, many times the quality just is not there. How sad. I wonder if Snap-On makes any of their products overseas.

Yeah, its a shame that so much is coming from overseas now. I was at Harbor Freight
yesterday looking at flashlights. My wife liked them, but I just could not get myself to spend the money.

I've been in Harbor Freight twice. Each time, I got exactly what I went there to buy and refused to look at anything else. Too much of a candy store for the likes of sweet tooth me.

Back