• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Did I do this already?

kurtzinpa

Eats dirt and leaves.
Forums confuze me...

BMW guy from NEPA. Rural dual sport. Heading to Ocala in January. If you are down that wa I'm going to be looking for an offroad partner. Specialties: Eventing (equestrian) and photography.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jeff

TG Day cruise

bmw rcfmh red IMG_5069.jpg

Jeff -

Welcome to the forum! I hope you can find some people to ride with in PA and FL. I would suggest next time you post a picture to find a program that will reduce the resolution (or number of pixels) to about 800x600. That way it will fit on the screen for easier viewing. Right now, your picture is about 4000x3000 pixels...much too big. HTH!

Forums confuze me...

BMW guy from NEPA. Rural dual sport. Heading to Ocala in January. If you are down that wa I'm going to be looking for an offroad partner. Specialties: Eventing (equestrian) and photography.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jeff
Holy Scroll bars Batman! Hi Jeff, Welcome to the forum. As Kurt mentioned, your picture is past being on the large size. Check this thread-
http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=2021
It contains an easy procedure where you can reduce the size of your picture. BTW, Kurt is a Wizz at this- I'm sure he would talk you through it if you need help. Gary

Back