• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Country Store Apparel Missing Online

KenDittrick

Rocky Bow BMW Riders #197
I was making up a Christmas list for myself to send out to family members and saw an item in the latest Owners News that I thought would be great (Microfiber Windshirt #235) but does not show up in the online section here: http://stl.bmwmoa.org/core/orders/category.aspx?catid=3

It would be great to have all items here in time for the gift giving season especially. I assume we are dependent upon our overworked volunteers for keeping this area of the website current - but since this is a revenue opportunity, it may deserve higher priority. Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:
Ken -

Are these theshirts that were sold at the Sedalia rally? I plan on stopping by the office tomorrow...I'll see if I can find out more about this.

Sorry, I wasn't at that rally. I just saw the picture of the shirts (item #235) on page 118 of the November ON. Nice looking shirt.

Here you go. It's shirt in the lower right.

Attachments

• MOA Windshirt (Large).jpg
    MOA Windshirt (Large).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 83
Lee -

That's the page from the ON...that information is not on the website for ordering. I think that is what Ken wanted to find and order.

Lee -

That's the page from the ON...that information is not on the website for ordering. I think that is what Ken wanted to find and order.

I scanned the page form the ON to show what shirt bogthebasher was talking about since you did not seem to know which shirt he wanted.
Just trying to help out.

I talked with Rhonda at the Country Store today. It's clear there are a lot of store items that are not on the web or even in the ON magazine. She indicated that because of the antiquated method for building and maintaining the current website, have things listed on it are very difficult to do. Another issue that has been going on is the changeover to the new MOA logos, etc. They've been trying to clear out the old stuff to make room for the new.

Once the new office system comes on-line and things become more seamless, she said that the entire store inventory can be put on-line and changed realitively easily.

But for the time being, we'll have to live with using the "old fashioned" means of using snail mail or giving the store a call to place an order.

I was making up a Christmas list for myself to send out to family members and saw an item in the latest Owners News that I thought would be great (Microfiber Windshirt #235) but does not show up in the online section here: http://stl.bmwmoa.org/core/orders/category.aspx?catid=3

I realize you are wanting to put this on your Christmas list. I suggest listing it along with the name Rhonda and the office number.

A little elf (Rhonda) told me that those wind shirts are in stock now and I am certain she would be happy to process a phone order!

BTW, those are great lightweight jackets. I have had one for several years and use it a lot. So much in fact that I have another on the way now...with the new logo... just couldn't wait for Christmas!

Please be patient through this upgrade process that is now underway. This is a big deal and when finished will be a huge step forward for us and allow much easier communication and trade.

Thanks! I think I will give them the phone number so i can have that shirt on my list on my list. Looking forward to the future upgrade I'm pretty sure the ease of 'point and click' will generate more impulse buying and revenue for the club. Well maybe not so much on the impulse with some of us...:blush

Back