• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member from Oklahoma

Oklabeemerfan

Hi all...new member here from Oklahoma. Im also new to BMW motorcycles. I bought a 2005 R1200GS a couple of months ago... after much prodding and encouragement from best bud! Thanks Hozer! ....it is quite an upgrade from my KLR. So far so good...Im really loving the GS!!! :drink

Klr...

Well first your name......it sucks!
Second, if you would have listen to me and bought a Beemer instead of that caveman KLR, you could have been ahead of the game, but now your stuck with that other bike!
And you should have took more time to come up with a more interesting login like mine-took me forever to come up with that one.:type

Welcome aboard

Where are you located? I'm over on the eastern side of the state also riding a '05 GS.

Sorry for not catching this sooner, I'm not on this site that often.

Back