• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Please vote for me.

That is one great looking bike!
27 months old and she has 62,040 kilometers on the odometer.
All of of them trouble-free.
It would be so nice if my MOA brethren voted enough times to push me ahead into first place.
Yeah, it sure would.

Thanks, Boxerkuh.
Much appreciated.
Please pass it on.
The photo was taken last spring on a particularly warm day for this neck of the woods.
During the winter the bike had all its plastic removed and cleaned inside and out then waxed. Twice. I dare say it was as clean as it was when it came out of the crate. I took her out for her first ride of 2012 and snapped the photo at a spot near Leaskdale, Ontario about 1/2 an hour from where I live.
Here's Betty IV, the same day, fresh out of the garage.

Attachments

• DSCF0994.jpg
    DSCF0994.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
1669 votes !!!

Only 91 more votes and Betty will pull ahead of Herr Attenbrunner.
Keep 'em coming, please.
Thanks a lot fellow MOAers!

Back