• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hillbilly Ride Report

kantuckid

I'll throw this route out for those that make it too my area sometime. Yesterday being one of those rare gems in November that hit the 70's here!!! This is an ~ 125k route as I rode it back to home.
I took off from the vicinity of Natural Bridge State Pk in E.KY & rode S on Rt11 to Levi,then right/SW on Rt30 to Tyner, turn right/N on US421 to McKee,then right/N on RT89 to Irvine,then right/E on RT52, then left/N on RT213 to the Bert T. Combs Mtn Pwy & ride whichever direction you like. The RT89 part of this trip offers some of the most beautiful mountain scenery in KY! Stop @ Anna's for a killer sandwich. That particular road is well paved and very twisty & hilly with some Daniel Boone campgrounds,trails & streams there. It may lack a centerline at times and definitely not a place to ride over prudent speeds but a joy to ride never the less!
Enjoy!

Back