• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Where I can I buy Rhinewest cam gear?

Hi,I Know that The Rhinewest cam gear Kit has been discontinued.Pirates'Lair does not have any nor does RHINEWEST.So if any buddy knows where I could get a set I would be very greatfull.I I am Willing to pay full Price on a used Kit.
My bike is a 2003 K1200rs.
Thanks again.
Patrick

Last edited:
You might try contacting Rhinewest directly. Though they no longer work on bikes (despite what thier website says) they may still have some performance parts available OR they might be able to put you in contact with the source they used to make/modify the parts.
Another option would be to contact Hank Arraizola at Motohank (http://motohank.com/BMW_MC_Service.html). He was the mechanic at Rhinewest when they were doing bikes. He might have some info.

Back