• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

No new flea market ads since the 3rd

Currently there are a number of glitches that we are working on. Thanks for your patience. OM

It's broke. They will fix it when they can. This is mostly a volunteer operation. If you can't wait, go to Cycle Traeder.com and take your chances.

It's broke. They will fix it when they can. This is mostly a volunteer operation. If you can't wait, go to Cycle Traeder.com and take your chances.

Paul,

My understanding is that MOA has paid IT staff to deal with our online resources, including this forum.

Yes they are having problems. However, the Online Flea Market is a member benefit that a lot of members use. Perhaps it should be given more priority.

Hi Bud, we have a plan and should have a bit of a resolution although it might be a kinda temporary fix by late Monday. Gary

I posted an ad a few minutes ago and was not able to upload any pics. Kept saying too large or small. I re shot the pics in smallest format and still no go.

I had added the same size pics in Vintage earlier, so methinks it's not me?

Steve -

I posted a test ad yesterday...it let me load a picture no problem. I don't recall the size, but it was probably 800x600.

I just did another ad...picture was a JPG 300Kb 800x600. It took it no problem.

Back