• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New girl to MOA

I am late, but welcome.

On your question for a garage to store your bike, you might try the Anonymous Book that you got when you joined.

Look for the "SS" code in the listing, which stands for storage space. Of course, this is typically for emergencies, but I bet your fellow members will be able to help you find something.

Ian

Hi Bonnie Sue

Welcome to the Forum. There are many good people on here that can answer questions and get you pointed in the right direction. They have answered many of my questions, even the stupid ones (questions that is).

An observation though, I noticed that your thread got over 1000 views and all the other new forum visitors only got 4 or 8 or maybe up to 300 if they were on there for a few weeks. I noticed one thread from "Honeybunny" ( I hope it's another lady) that got over 900 views. My conclusion is that there has to be more men than women on the forum and that this BMW community of men highly respect and show attention to women when they are in the room. I hope I said that all correctly. ;)

Again, welcome to the Forum and post some pics of your bike and let us know about some of your adventures.

DW

An observation though, I noticed that your thread got over 1000 views and all the other new forum visitors only got 4 or 8 or maybe up to 300 if they were on there for a few weeks. I noticed one thread from "Honeybunny" ( I hope it's another lady) that got over 900 views. My conclusion is that there has to be more men than women on the forum and that this BMW community of men highly respect and show attention to women when they are in the room. I hope I said that all correctly. ;)

DW

That's sure been my experience!

Voni
sMiling

Back