• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Service in AZ

BonnieSue

Hi, I'm new to the MOA. Just rode my 650gs from Milwaukee to Tucson by way of Death Valley for my first solo trip. It's resting comfortably in a family member's garage in Tucson, but it's about time to have it serviced. I'm looking for recommendations on authorized garages. My apologies if this is not the place to post this - I searched for about 20 minutes and haven't found anything.
Thanks for any assistance,
Bonnie

Welcome to the gang!
Yes this is the place for such postings -
The Tucson shop has a pretty good reputation, better than Phoenix's (Chandler). I hear that Scottsdale is pretty good too, but obviously Tucson is much closer to your garage.

As far as many of us are concerned there is only one BMW motorcycle deaelrship in Az. Iron Horse in Tucson is one great place. Just had their open house on Sat.

We ride 240 miles one way for service and it is worth all of it. Our second choice is in San Diego.

bob

I rode all the way from Calgary to new tires put on at Iron Horse in Tucson!

+1

Welcome to the club!

Back