• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Best sig line ever?

Bud

It is what it is.
From a Ham Radio Forum.

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Mark Twain - "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Those who don't stand behind our troops should feel free to stand in front of them.

Seen on a bumper sticker

There are three kinds of mistakes....Those we learn from.....Those we survive.....And those we don't....

Here's a couple I snagged:

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you just high-sided." Saw Tom Cutter use that one.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others." -- Groucho Marx

You get more with a smile and a gun then a smile alone. Al Capone

Peace..... through firepower superiority.

"I used to say 'When I grow up I want to be somebody.' I see now I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin

Be yourself. Everybody else is taken.

pete

One should never try to teach a pig to play the accordion ÔÇô it doesnÔÇÖt do any good and it annoys the pig. Michael Annis

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
Groucho Marx

Back