• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Can't post new ad

Jeff488

Aspiring Profligate
I have tried to post an ad in the flea market and it tells me it is only for members and to log on by selecting a link which takes me nowhere.
Help, please.

I have tried to post an ad in the flea market and it tells me it is only for members and to log on by selecting a link which takes me nowhere.
Help, please.
I'm not sure when you were on last Jeff but we have had a few glitches and you'll have to check back on that posting. The forums is being worked on at the moment. Thanks for your patience. OM

Nothing happens when I highlight a users name. Would like to contact some one.

Nothing happens when I highlight a users name. Would like to contact some one.
That's a bit complicated at the moment. We have developed a work-around but haven't figured the best presentation for it. The big problem is there will be no notification for it and each user has to manually go looking for their messages. We are hoping to get this fixed soon. The Mod Team.

I'm not sure when you were on last Jeff but we have had a few glitches and you'll have to check back on that posting. The forums is being worked on at the moment. Thanks for your patience. OM

OK, thanks for the reply.
Jeff

Still does not work.

Here is what I get. Clicking where indicated goes nowhere.
Thanks,
Jeff*

Members Only
Complete ads are only accessible to subscribed members of the*BMW*MOA.
If*you are a registered member of the BMW MOA, fill out the form below to login. If*you are a member, but have never registered, click here. If you are not a member, click here to learn how to become a member of the largest BMW motorcycle club in*the*world.

Click here to log in ??

Yeah we're aware it's still not up. I'm not sure when it will be up. My latest info is that the flea-market as well as the "pieces" of the forum that are not working are slowly being brought back on line.
I don't go to the flea-market very often so feel free to post when you see it up. Thanks, OM

Yeah we're aware it's still not up. I'm not sure when it will be up. My latest info is that the flea-market as well as the "pieces" of the forum that are not working are slowly being brought back on line.
I don't go to the flea-market very often so feel free to post when you see it up. Thanks, OM

Well, at this point in time the only way I can log in is at the Home page. I haven't been able to log on from the Forum page in a couple of weeks - the links simply don't show up on the Forum page. Oh well... at least I know now that I can get on from another place.

Louise

Well, at this point in time the only way I can log in is at the Home page. I haven't been able to log on from the Forum page in a couple of weeks - the links simply don't show up on the Forum page. Oh well... at least I know now that I can get on from another place.

Louise
Oh Yeah Louise, that too. A number of us have been putting in a lot of time trying do a number of things to get the forum back on track. From our end things are improving continually so there is hope. Thanks for your patience. Gary

Back