• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

International Motorcycle Show - Cobb Galleria - 11/2 to 11/4

r100rt_mark

Club President
Progressive International Motorcycle Shows makes it to Atlanta's Cobb Galleria this weekend (November 2nd through 4th). Stop by the MOA/BMW Motorcycle Owners of Georgia booth #1241 and check out Bob WoolridgeÔÇÖs excellent R80ST based bobber. MOA and BMW Motorcycle Owners of Georgia members with be hanging around. Might even find one or two Airhead members on the booth.

Cobb Galleria Center, Two Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia 30339

Show Hours:

Friday 3:00pm-8:00pm
Saturday 9:30am-8:00pm
Sunday 10:00am-5:00pm

I did ride south from Ellijay to the motorcycle show in Atlanta. It was cool in the morning(40s) but warmed to 80degrees by the afternoon. I made a stop at BMW of Atlanta to pick up some parts and visit,the show was just south of thier shop. A very nice and friendly show,and great free parking. I got to see the new BMW GS,and HP4 SS1000RR.Very nice,and I'm not a GS or RR owner. I also got to talk with the MOA of GA folks and felt more than welcome. The same was true throughout the show. I found a few things to buy,and a few to wish for. In all I think it was a great show,and I hope to visit again next year. Next year I'll not have the city lids on the bags!

Nick - I would give the crowd about an 8 on a scale of 10. The show took up about the same amount of floor space as it has at the Cobb Galleria venue in years past, however, there were several space fillers that were put on by show management. I thought there was a paucity of companies like yours exhibiting.

It was surprisingly busy on Friday night, even though Atlanta traffic purely sucks.

On Saturday the show was very busy until about 5pm, at which point everyone disappeared and the exhibitors were pretty much staring at themselves.

On Sunday, traffic was strong in the morning and started to thin around 3pm, and the show closed at 5.

Ian

Back