• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

I guess no Rally for me this year.

i-scream-stop

iscream-stop
We got out schedules for vacation this coming year, and because of the distance to ride there I will not be able to make the trip this year. I just can't get the time to make it there and back. Maybe this year i can get to the Vintage show at Mid-Ohio if it is on same week-end. Hope you guys and girls all have a blast.

Oh...

hell; fly out & back with the camp gear checked bags... we'll pick u up at the the
jetport! dont ruin the streak of consecutive nationals; there's so much to do between
tuesday nite till sunday morning you'll have a fine time on site. sometimes many of us
dont move the bikes for a couple days anyway; and its easy to get a golf cart job for
much of the rally; in a good downhill turn you can get it on two wheels! dont forget
DEMO RIDES!!!:blush

04R1150R

Last edited:
The distance is part of the attraction for me, plus it's a part of the country I've always wanted to ride in. I'm hammering away at work in the hope that they'll break the rules and let a top performer take three weeks in a row instead of two. If so, Barley and I will soak our toes in the Pacific next summer!

The distance is part of the attraction for me, plus it's a part of the country I've always wanted to ride in. I'm hammering away at work in the hope that they'll break the rules and let a top performer take three weeks in a row instead of two. If so, Barley and I will soak our toes in the Pacific next summer!

Perhaps you should become somewhat less of a top performer... you know a guy who needs an extended vacation to rejuvenate himself and get back to his A game. Maybe a trip to the coast for instance.....;)

Me too

As much as i would love to go,i will probably be limited to the R.A. ralley at the Biltmore in June and then AMA vintage days in July with a trip to New Hampshire in between.You kids have fun -and be careful.Ed

Back