• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Basic question '93 K75T

Zimm

Going to look at a K75 tomorrow and have been reading up.

One thing I have not seen is where to find the serial number? Can someone please tell me the location? Bike is a 93 K75T.

Thanks

Zimm (Obviously not a BMW guy- yet)

Left side sticker on frame rail by center stand lift handle. Easiest to find

Attachments

• xxx.jpg
    xxx.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 120
>>Bike is a 93 K75T.<<

Great bike! I have a '92 version of the same. :)

Attachments

• K75T.JPG
    K75T.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 113
I thought the K75T was only made in 1986 and 1987.

Here's a picture of our 1987 K75T's back in 1988.
The area around the headlight was different and I think the shield was standard. I don't remember the other differences.

Homer_Spit_Medium_.jpg

Officially the T model was an '86 and '87 offering. It came with the double bucket touring seat, the International Windshield, and a drum brake like the K75C. In early '86 the bags were standard - later an option if I recall correctly.

Lots of later low seat models (like the one pictured) we fitted with the International Windshield and called T models by some folks - I have a '94 set up this way - but it is actually a K75/3 not a K75T.

Lots of later low seat models (like the one pictured) we fitted with the International Windshield and called T models by some folks - I have a '94 set up this way - but it is actually a K75/3 not a K75T.

I thought they only made K75 and K75/2's. I am new to all of this K bike stuff. Did I miss something?

Back