• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

pretty clever vanity plate

excellent! 2 responses within an hour

i also have a harley. haven't gotten a response on that forum yet.
:laugh

So, I'm in the car with the girlfriend (who is the owner of a not-too-clever vanity plate)
when a car goes by with a clever vanity plate. Says I: "look at that vanity plate, isn't that clever". Says she: "Vanity Plate! So you're telling me that I'm vain? How dare you tell me that I'm vain. Wah Wah Wah. Boo Hoo Hoo."
She actually started crying and sobbing that I should be so insensitive.
I should have pulled over and made her walk.

So, I'm in the car with the girlfriend (who is the owner of a not-too-clever vanity plate)
when a car goes by with a clever vanity plate. Says I: "look at that vanity plate, isn't that clever". Says she: "Vanity Plate! So you're telling me that I'm vain? How dare you tell me that I'm vain. Wah Wah Wah. Boo Hoo Hoo."
She actually started crying and sobbing that I should be so insensitive.
I should have pulled over and made her walk.

You insensitive brute.
I think I'd start to give her more space, if I were you, if you know what I mean.
Maybe get together once a year or so.

After that episode, and a couple more like it, she got the old heave ho.
Life is too short to put up with crap like that.

There were a couple of matching Mercedes around town with vanity plates that never made much sense to me until one day I saw them parked side by side at home in the same driveway. His and hers Mercedes!..... One was TABA and the other was SLOTB :doh

Back