• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Electrical Connections LED SOLUTION

gunnert

Biker
I was looking for help installing a Radiantz LED Brake/Running light strip to the topcase on my '12 GT. BMW dealer couldn't figure it out. I called Skene, who was very willing to help and advised an option would be to trigger strip with low-draw relay with a diode. I rode down to Knoxville on Tuesday and dropped by Electrical Connections to see if they (Lewis) had a solution. PROBLEM SOLVED! Not only did Lewis have a solution for my problem but he had a couple of other options that greatly increases the visibility of the GT from the rear without being gawdy. Lewis installed EC Isolator which fixed the LED strip issue. The Isolator also made other add-ons now doable with the GT's Canbus system. He also installed his LED Superflash Modulator that is fully adjustable and flashes (when braking) like one of the newer ambulances! I asked about a license plater holder. Lewis had a new product from another vendor that holds the license plate and has Brake/Running/Turn/License plate LEDs above and below the license plate. All wired up in about an hour and works flawlessly! I can strongly suggest that if you want more lights on your GT/GTL then give these guys a call!

Back