• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New to forum with my R1100GS

K

Korsar

Hello everybody from New Hampshire. I've been ridding my GS for five months now. It's my first BMW and I love it! My GS wasn't in good shape when I bought it. I performed all required maintenance, bought missing parts and now it looks much better ;)

I used to have different bikes but there is something special about BMW motorcycles:german There are some fresh pics from last weekend:

282.JPG

302.JPG

261.JPG

257.JPG

356.JPG

351.JPG

Thanks to my wife for taking the pictures!

Welcome! Nice looking 11GS! I bought mine in less than perfect condition too. Took a fair amount of work to get it shaped up but it was worth it. I love this bike.

Back