• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

RT graphics...

I 'm thinking of doing this. How hard was the install? Did you use the wet or dry method? Thanks.

Doug

I live in a small town and the guys at the local sign shop installed them for free. I figure if they were hard to install they would have charged me something. (I offered to at least get them some coffees, but they turned me down.)

This is how it turned out:

DSCN1060855x642.jpg

I had tis done on my gray '07 F800ST with the help of my sister [the sign painter]. It is an improvement in looks.:thumb:thumb

It's was actually pretty easy. I used all of the recommeded products they sell and it worked great. Put the reflectors on the back of my saddlebags using the same products, so don't throw away.

Forgot to attach pic... Also, I paid extra to have my decals reflectorized.

Attachments

• Asheville Trip8.jpg
    Asheville Trip8.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 232
I applied the graphic kit today

I applied mine yesterday. I used the wet method and it wasn't as intimidating as I first thought. It took under two hours to do the whole bike. I know that it's not common to mess with the look of BMW's but I like the look. The hardest decision was what color to pick to compliment my sand beige bike. I finally chose a metallic burgundy. But I purchased 25 samples before I made up my mind.

Doug

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Back