• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW roundel for rear fender?

swessels

Where can I buy a BWM rondel for the rear fender that attaches by the 2 holes already on the fender? I've seen these on bikes, but can't seem to find them at a retailer.

Point me in the right direction.

rear fender roundel

Where can I buy a BWM rondel for the rear fender that attaches by the 2 holes already on the fender? I've seen these on bikes, but can't seem to find them at a retailer.

Point me in the right direction.

I got mine at my local bmw dealer.

Got the rondel at the dealer and Gorilla Glued a bolt to the back in the correct location to fit the hole in the fender. Been that way for 3 years.

I Gorilla Glued a different emblem to my license plate 10 years ago and it was still very solidly attached when I removed it by sliding a thin scroll saw blade behind it when I needed to turn in that plate just last month. I recently Gorilla Glued that same emblem to the rear fender of my RT. My point being that from my experience the GG will certainly be sufficient and a rear bolt is not needed.

Maybe a little off topic, but...

I inherited a roundel belt buckle from a friend's father. He seems to have glued the roundel onto an existing metal belt buckle. My guess is that the roundel came from a boneyard find and got repurposed in it's new home...:german

Back