• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Adventure Riders Rally Within-A-Rally

What's on the agenda?

I presume that most ADVriders will be at the musical event.

What else is being planned? (imagined?)

BBQ sandwiches with Cromag and Brad Vardy and a bunch of other ADV'rs was a lot of fun in Spokane.

Gerg led the opening prayer:

7493068-M.jpg

Ian408 and BradVardy were in great shape.

7493074-M.jpg

You never know who might show up!

7493071-M.jpg

spokane

I camped next to those guys, that's my old RT system cases refelctors in the background of the first pic. They turned me on to the advriders. :D :D

Also taught me not to party til midnight then get up and do a BB the next day, we killed a bottle of Kettle1. All hungover and it was 102 when I went through Billings. What was I thinking :dunno :dunno :dunno

dzimbric said:
I camped next to those guys, that's my old RT system cases refelctors in the background of the first pic. They turned me on to the advriders. :D :D

Also taught me not to party til midnight then get up and do a BB the next day, we killed a bottle of Kettle1. All hungover and it was 102 when I went through Billings. What was I thinking :dunno :dunno :dunno
That's why we call it "Adventure Riding". :brow

As things stand now, I'll be rolling up to Lima early on Friday morning. I'll be camping, pro'ly near the Yankee Beemers ... if I can find 'em. :doh

BMWRider said:
That's why we call it "Adventure Riding". :brow

As things stand now, I'll be rolling up to Lima early on Friday morning. I'll be camping, pro'ly near the Yankee Beemers ... if I can find 'em. :doh

Oh don't worry we will be easy to find. :brow

All right..............................you adventure riders are gonna need a local guru at some point, for some question..................here is the number
419-234-4155...................................trust me.................... :brow

Mike_In_Lima said:
All right..............................you adventure riders are gonna need a local guru at some point, for some question..................here is the number
419-234-4155...................................trust me.................... :brow

Thanks, Mike. I think all we'll really need to know where the local beer carryout is. :drink

BMWRider said:
Thanks, Mike. I think all we'll really need to know where the local beer carryout is. :drink

No, no, it's AFTER the beer when the sodden plans begin to ferment that you may need some info, like "do ya'll know where we can find us an armadillo foot stool, and some heavy-duty hedge trimmers" or some such thing.....................

The wife and I will be there after we're done with the track day. Be in a Toy Hauler in the RV section.

Mike_In_Lima said:
No, no, it's AFTER the beer when the sodden plans begin to ferment that you may need some info, like "do ya'll know where we can find us an armadillo foot stool, and some heavy-duty hedge trimmers" or some such thing.....................
I'd forgotten that Lima is the Armadillo Foot Stool capitol of America. :drink

Rollin' in...

After the track day. I'll probably gravitate towards those YBs and see if I can set up camp somewhere in their vicintity. :drink

kix

Back