• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Mein Deutsches Motorrad

tourunigo

Canadian singer Corb Lund put this little song together. I tried to find the words but not yet available.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CG-UHgfTrU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good stuff!

As for expensive Canadian acts, if I ever win one of those big huge lotto jackpots, I'll hire Rush to play the rally! :D

Well that would certainly make Neil Peart a happy man. :)

... And Neil has ridden a TON of GS miles. According to himself in his books is an avid ON reader as well.

Hmmm... Wonder if he is one of those secretive 'numbered' member handles with skimpy personal details?
:dunno

Canadian singer Corb Lund put this little song together. I tried to find the words but not yet available.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CG-UHgfTrU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, that was fun! You think he rides a beemer?
My wife is a big country music fan. Have to show her that krauts and country western mix well.

... And Neil has ridden a TON of GS miles. According to himself in his books is an avid ON reader as well.

Hmmm... Wonder if he is one of those secretive 'numbered' member handles with skimpy personal details?
:dunno

Dunno, but it tickles me pink to think that for all I know, he might have read my articles in the ON. If so, I certainly hope that he enjoyed them.

Back