• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Barber Motorsports Vintage Days

Be sure to stop by the BMW Club of Alabama booth in the club/vendor area. We will have raffle tickets available for our annual G650 raffle bike available and will be located near the BMW Motorcycles of Atlanta booth...stop by and see us both!!

Alabama Beemers

Sounds great. I haven't been to Barber for vintage days before. It really sounds terrific. Only sad thing is I am not riding with my best friend cause he had stroke 3 months ago and though he is walking now he is far from being able to ride. Praying for another ride with Keith when he recovers.

We're leaving Thur am also. Mixing interstates and blue ridge parkway.
I could use a G650, I'll look you up.

Back