• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any Springfield MO riders going to Potosi?

oldnslow

It's a way of life!
Just looking for people to meet and greet at Potosi. This will be our first rally. I love that area of Missouri, it has excellent riding and things to see! We are staying at a little motel in Ironton, about 20 miles south of Potosi.

Last edited:
Mike, there will be several club members there.....we usually have 8-15 in attendance.

ken

Will you guys have a 'camp site' with a banner. This will be a good chance for me to meet up with you guys. I realize you won't be there, but I would like to meet the club!

We usually don't put up a banner in Potosi Mike.....

I'll PM you two or three phone #'s and you can find out where they are once you get there.

Ken

Back