• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Newby in Georgia

cchoc

Wilderness Photographer
I'm returning to riding after about 40 years and just got a 2013 F800GS and finished the local Rider's Edge motorcycle safety class. I'm planning on using the bike for a mixture of on and off road riding and am hoping to get a volunteer gig in Utah next summer so I can hit the backroads there.

I travel a lot in my FJ Cruiser towing an Adventure Trailers Chaser offroad trailer, but I'd also like the idea of traveling light on occasion.

Welcome to the MOA! You have chosen a great bike for the riding that you are interested in. There is a great Georgia chartered club over there so check them out. I am confident Visian will chime in here and help with that...

Enjoy your bike and we hope to meet you at an MOA event sometime!! :thumb

Back