• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Farewell to Rocinante!

J

jeffhassel

This is a tribute to my R1200GS that took me through 23 of the lower 48, 3 Canadian provinces and Alaska in the last year. Last week I sold Rocinante to make way for the next chapter in my life; a move to Guatemala to study Spanish and work into a cutting-edge Community Development org. As "therapy" I created this video of "best of" pics put to Ringo Starr's song, "Photograph!" i hope you enjoy it!

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2q8D7hOUlI

Viva!

Jeff

Farewell to a NC BMW and it's rider

A fine video to celebrate your bike. I am always sad to lose a North Carolina rider and their BMW, but learn and enjoy your upcoming adventure!

Hope you will come back to NC later on, and I hope you will get another BMW. They seem to be remembered very well after some significant journeys.

Take care of yourself in Central America, and come on back to North Carolina and tell us some stories!:bliss

Godspeed and good luck! :wave:thumb

WHAT? You're moving to Guatemala, Latin America, and your not taking your GS... am i missing something?

Back