• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Northern California Tech Day

bmweuro

We are having an Octoberfest Tech Day from October 12th-14th. Friday afternoon we will have a meet and great, Saturday we will have a tech day discussing many aspects of your Airhead and will be open to any suggestions. Our last tech day we did a top end reseal, various tuning exercises and installed various accessories. In the afternoon we will do beer and brauts. Sunday the 14th we will head over to the Sierra Nevada Brewery for a tour and free beer.

Recap;
12th - Meet and great with beer and BBQ
13th - Tech day with afternoon Beer & Brauts
14th - Brewery tour

Here is a list hotels
Marriott Hotel
2481 Carmichael Drive
Chico, CA
(530) 894-6699

Oxford Suites Chico
2035 Business Lane
Chico, CA 95928
(530) 899-9090

Tent space available within 2 miles

swap meet- Bring your stuff to sell and swap.

Please RSVP by Oct. 6th to info@boxermetal.com

Chris and his family did a great job of their tech day. Everything was great and my bike has never run better and I met some great Airheads. I am looking forward to the next one. Thank You!

Chris and his family did a great job of their tech day. Everything was great and my bike has never run better and I met some great Airheads. I am looking forward to the next one. Thank You!

Dave I'm glad you came up and had a good time. It is was great meeting you and I hope to see you at the next tech day.

Back