• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Go yankees!!!!!

Go Rangers ... he says with low expectations.

But, the triple crown is such a big deal that Detroit really deserves all the exposure it can get and a World Series berth would do nicely.

GO YANKEES. Great year for baseball with a Triple Crown winner, the Oakland A's, and the Orioles. I hope the playoffs are as good as the last month has been.

Go Red Sox!!! What? Oh yeah, I forgot... Wait'll next year.

So I'm for the Gold/Green guys from the left coast and the Red guys from Ohio. Wouldn't that be a great World Series? :thumb The battle of the low payrolls and small markets.. (TV advertising executives would be jumping out of tall buildings. TV audiences would be switching to Jersey Shore re-runs.) But I'd be watching.

pete

Go Red Sox!!! What? Oh yeah, I forgot... Wait'll next year.

So I'm for the Gold/Green guys from the left coast and the Red guys from Ohio. Wouldn't that be a great World Series? :thumb The battle of the low payrolls and small markets.. (TV advertising executives would be jumping out of tall buildings. TV audiences would be switching to Jersey Shore re-runs.) But I'd be watching.

pete

If the "Gold and Green Guys" go anywhere in the post season we will all be required to grow mustaches and give our buddies steroid shots in the butt.

Haven't watched a game in 26 years and refuce to until they MLB adopts a real salary cap like they have in football. With that said here's to the biggest team money can buy.

Attachments

• Yankee hat.jpg
    Yankee hat.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 95
Yup, they spend it; a great deal of it. The only reason other teams don't spend as much is that they don't have it to spend. But despite the money there are regularly relatively small market teams in the post season and winning the series. And to that I say, "It just ain't fair....."

Back