• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Go yankees!!!!!

Now that all the fun teams have been eliminated, my interest is even lower than before. And with the umpires conspiring agains the poor old Yankees (boo-hoo!), I say, "Let's go Tigers!"

pete

...... And with the umpires conspiring agains the poor old Yankees ......

I watched Jetter break his ankle in super slow motion, and you can actually see an ump wack him with a bat. It is quick, but believe me it is there. Dirty scoundrels.....

Gee tell us how you really feel....:)
I like baseball-doesn't mean I like all about the business end but I still like BB!!! If my life was governed by all that I could find wrong amongst the debris "out there" it would severely complicate things.

Tigers take the ALCS in four.

Good luck to Max Sherzer pitching for the Tigers in game #4 tonite.

GO TIGERS!

Go my favorite sports team go! Score a goal..unit..basket.

sorry to say the Yankees are toast.
The weatherman spared them from exeuction last night, and we have seen the end of A-rod too.

cy-ya-nara

If only they had spent just $10 or $20 million more..... Oh well, another season and another $300 million are coming up. :usa:thumb

If they move ARoid it will be another example of how much it goes beyond their stated payroll. Besides the enormous amount spent on active players, the Yankees have also paid players to go away throughout the years. Additionally, the money they spend on kids 12-17 years old in Latin America dwarfs other organzations, allowing them to tie up talent, which is not subject to the MLB draft. That they ever fail at all is more amazing when the enormity of their advantage is fully appreciated.

Oh money can buy success in MLB. 27 World Series wins proves that.
I'm a Royals fan from the git go. It's a tough way to go but that's my team.It was the Athletics(Finley style) before that & Cleveland before that -as a kid. The Topeka Owls were my first pro team to root for-I shagged foul balls for a dime turn-in bounty. I had several dozen @ the house in my ball stash that were never turned in-all in the days before the players threw ball to a fan.
They say they are going to buy some pitching & try for a few more wins. ~15 would have made it possible this year. $300 mil divided by 15 equals insanity for certain but there's also the possibility that MLB will try for the equity between teams as found to a much larger extent in NFL-who knows:dunno
I'm among the many that detest the $ diff in baseball teams but love the sport!

Back