• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New to Forum - East Central Missouri

kballowe

Poser
My first BMW forum... second BMW. Well, that last one was in 1979.

I am an enthusiast, never having met a motorcycle that I didn't like. If it has two wheels, then it's OK with me.

Bought first bike in 1971 and since that time have owned more than 50 bikes.

This 1973 R75/5 is coming along nicely, but I have to admit that it's not one that I'm familiar with. Getting there..... slowly.

Took it to it's first bike show on Sunday. The pictures really DO it justice..... doesn't look that nice up close.

1st_Place.jpg

Welcome! 50 bikes...wow!! What were your favorites? Maybe you'll really like the Toaster...they were a classic bike. The bike must be good enough to bring home the iron...way to go!

Looks like you have Lester wheels...a nice period add-on. I'm sure you'll enjoy going over the bike...and getting things set up right. Some good posters in the Airheads forum, which I see you've already found! :thumb

Hello and greetings from Southeast Missouri neighbor! Welcome to the forum and you will find all kinds of helpful and knowledgeable folks here. BTW, nice looking airhead!

Back