• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

if you won the lottery...

Gene:

I don't really want any more stuff, but we do have room for a couple more bikes, so they would be a Harley SuperGlide Sport, and a bevel drive Ducati 900 SS. One of those silver and blue jobbies. These being totally different from my ST.

Oh yeah, and I'd keep working. :D

When I think about winning the Lotto, my main fantasy is never, ever, having to step into a commercial aviation terminal again.

I'd just buy a new water - cooled R1200GS...lkChris

I was looking at the pices Ian put up, and that thing is just exotic. I'm waiting for the ST rendition. :D

Last edited:
Just to remind everyone...you can't win if you don't play!

We missed $33 million by one digit, as in our final number out of six was 37 and the number for $33 mil was 36. We came that close. But what the hell, something is better than nothing!

And nope, didn't get a new bike out of it. All of the money went to the kids education (private school is friggin expensive!)

Linda_Nuss_-_200000_PowerBall_copy.jpg

I'd buy a tailgate airplane and load it with skydivers on the weekends and haul freight with it during the week. And I would load it with riders and bikes and go to where ever we wanted to ride......But seriously.........the skydiving thing first!

I suppose it would indicate my having lost my mind, knowing how I feel about lotteries, but for fun I'll say we'd buy more airline tics to more distant places. I've got too many bikes already & don't want to work or move.

I've been telling the family and friends for years that I'm going fishing. That's still the plan......anywhere they are biting, and any species in the world.

Back