Thread: NAV V voice too loud and distorted over K1600GTLE audio system

NAV V voice too loud and distorted over K1600GTLE audio system

I'm listening to the radio at a normal volume and when the NAV V kicks in to give me directions, it's so loud it's distorted. I've gone all through the menus and can't seem to find any adjustment for just the Navigator voice to turn it down. Any clues or hints?
    Motorcycle Adventure Addict, Former Action Guy, US Marine, Motor Officer, Firefighter, Paramedic. Motorcycled to the Arctic Ocean North of Prudhoe Bay. Stood on the Arctic ice, said, "Been there, done that." Turned around and drove straight to Key West, Southernmost Point in the US.

Volume setting on the nav itself?

I've gone in and adjusted the mixer so the directions are only @ 50%. When I pull up the master volume button at the bottom of the main screen, it says it "is connected to the motorcycle radio. Use the motorcycle radio control to adjust the volume."
    Motorcycle Adventure Addict, Former Action Guy, US Marine, Motor Officer, Firefighter, Paramedic. Motorcycled to the Arctic Ocean North of Prudhoe Bay. Stood on the Arctic ice, said, "Been there, done that." Turned around and drove straight to Key West, Southernmost Point in the US.