• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Malware

EMSimon

No longer a member here
I am coming to the web-site today and my virus protection alerts me to the fact that there is a malicious item on the site and quarantines it.
The moderators should have alook into this. It may be some of the ads that directs to infected sites.

Seems like they have fixed it. My Malware usually blocked the Home Page so I went in through the forum link directly.

Just a Thanks

In another thread not long ago, various members were describing the time it took to load the home page; some said it was pretty quick, while others (including me) said it was pretty slow...

Since the revamping of the site, I've seen that the loading time has improved (decreased) dramatically. THANKS to the web gurus for making this happen! :thumb

Paul S

I am curious how those that are having issues are accessing the forum.

I use http://forums.bmwmoa.org as a bookmark and have no problems. When I access the home page I have had mixed responses from my malware and firewall.

I'm like you Mika. I rarely go to the MOA home page. I just did and found no problems with my home computer setup...running Avast antivirus.

Back