• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

J

jjsweney

New Member need help selecting Comm. set

Hi Everybody,
Its been 25 years since I last owned a bike.I just bought a 2008 R 1200 RT. Picked it up in San Antonio and rode it home. My ride was just what I expected, comfortable and smooth.
Can someone suggest a good set of radios for my helmets.

Last edited:
Congrats. I did the same thing and have a street bike for the first time in 25 years. I would also be interested in helmet comm. gear suggestions.

Welcome to both JJ and DS!

Great choice! Enjoy your new bikes!

I'm no help on the radios tho. I've often been asked by my husband if I want them and always decline. If I need to communicate, I'll just pass him and pull over. :lol

New member says thanks

Thank you for the welcome message and input on your Nolan N104. I have already purchased the new Shoei Neotec helmet,which is wonderful. Looking for system to fit my helmets.
Thanks

Welcome aboard.
If you ever find yourself up San Antonio way look us up here at the SA club, www.sabmwra.org. We do weekly gahterings and would be happy to have you attend.

Back