• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Do you get a reply?

JDOCKERY132445

OldBMWMaster
I sent an email to Ray Zimmerman [RayZ@BMWMOA.ORG] on August 9 to nominate someone for the "helping hand" award. I never received a reply or a confirmation.

On September 1, I forwarded the email and attachments to Vince Winkel and did not receive a confirmation or reply.

Does anyone know if the BMWMOA email is working?

Thanks for any help.

I sent an email to Ray Zimmerman [RayZ@BMWMOA.ORG] on August 9 to nominate someone for the "helping hand" award. I never received a reply or a confirmation.

On September 1, I forwarded the email and attachments to Vince Winkel and did not receive a confirmation or reply.

Thanks for any help.

My virus protector (Kaspersky) refused to open the web site for the last 36 hours, due to a presence of a 'trojan virus' coming from the MOA.

But as tonight, all seems up and running again - well, sort of.

Some days, automatic sign-in occurs - somedays, it doesn't. :dunno

Thanks for any help.

If it helps, send the original to me, ted@motografixx.com, and I will make sure they receive it. I talk to one or both frequently and can follow up for you.

My virus protector (Kaspersky) refused to open the web site for the last 36 hours, due to a presence of a 'trojan virus' coming from the MOA.

But as tonight, all seems up and running again - well, sort of.

Some days, automatic sign-in occurs - somedays, it doesn't. :dunno

I found the same, to get in I searched for BMWMOA contactus, through that direct link I was able to navigate everywhere(forums, fleemarket...) except to the HOME page... as soon as I tried that the virsus scanner shut the site down to protect against a Trojan.

I emailed Ray through the home page yesterday. If I don't hear back from him today I'll call next week.

I wonder if anything (anyone?) over at the office is working- the current "photo of the week" for example- has been there for several months...

I wonder if anything (anyone?) over at the office is working- the current "photo of the week" for example- has been there for several months...

Some folks on the moderator team are working on that. They have volunteered to take that task over.
It's not a huge office or support staff...

Back