• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

SC Rider looking to share motel room at rally

U

Unregistered

My buddy's and I from SC are going to the MOA National rally in Lima, but they camp and I don't! (camping and a bad back doesn't look good on me anymore). Would like to share expense of a motel room with fellow rider. I understand some rooms are still available as of today ( 5/26/05). Let me know if you are interested by Emailing me at :rayrl@dhec.sc.gov. I'm riding a 2004 Black LTC.

Ron L.Ray MMA
Senior Video Production Manager
DHEC TV Studio
2600 Bull Street
Columbia, S.C. 29201-1708
Voice (803) 898-3801
Fax (803) 898-3859
rayrl@dhec.sc.gov

I booked a room at the Comfort Inn last nite, they still had a few more available.

motel room available

I have a room reserved at the Best Value Inn, 3600 E Bluelick Road in Lima, telephone 419-221-0114. I'm no longer planning to attend the rally, as I've been accepted for MSF Instructor training that weekend. Hope this helps.
Dave

Back