• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member from Canada

eurobastard

Eurobastard
Hi , i'm new to the BMW MOA and recent member
Purchased a 2012 K1600 GTL in May, put about 9,000 km's on it so far and loving it

located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

cheers !

ride safe, ride often :dance

Welcome,
I am sure the Calgary guys will be on to say hi very quickly. Look us up at the MOA booth at the show in Jan.

Just as Martin predicted, here's the first Calgary welcome. Hope to see you out around town sometime. :ca

Welcome and congratulations on your new bike, lots to learn and read about here - enjoy.

No wifi...

It's a laptop free zone, but we did have another electrical plug put in, so now, after work, we can listen to Rich Ter Fry's show on Radio 2, while enjoying a beverage or two. :drink

Then out to the garage, to look at the bike....:ha

Life is good.

But, I'm running late.

Last edited:
Thanks all, appreciate the welcome.....
will put some pics up as soon as I can, and yes.... been enjoying the new bike and the nice fall weather !! :)
:dance

Back