• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Greetings from NorCal

kurtnocal

My wife and I just bought 2013 F700GS. One for each of us, as they say. Spent many years riding strictly dirt, but wanted to make a change. We sat on every bike made pretty much, except for Harleys, and picked the BMW's because of the options, and how great they felt. Looking forward to learning the tricks of the trade on these pages.

Welcome, to both of you! Have your wife log on too. There are quite a few women riders here (and a women's forum).

Also, be sure to check out the GS Giants link below.

Welcome aboard! I just picked up my F700GS last Saturday. I'm really enjoying it so far. We'll have to compare notes.

Marty

We live in Roseville, just east of Sacramento on I-80, or "The" 80" as the SoCal folks would say. We are waiting for our order of panniers, and other accessories to arrive so we can start taking some day or overnight trips. Depending on weather we have a trip to Genoa NV planned the end of this month, but the pass can be a treacherous thing on a motorcycle, so we will wait and see.

Kurt's other half

Hi I'm Tammy, kurtnorcal's other bossier, directionally challenged half (to hear him tell it). I look forward to learning from and hopefully meeting many of the members of this community.

How about a nice ride into the wine country of Nor. Cal. Napa and Sonoma counties will look great when the leaves start to change color.

Back