• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New BMW owner in MA

drtryan

I've been riding since high school (a long time ago) and have been a MSF Instructor for 13 years but just purchased my first BMW. I bought a K1600 GTL. Its a nice bike. Hope to see some of you in my travels on this one...

Another owner/member from Mass....perhaps there is hope for the state. Welcome to the forum, when you get situated you can take a peek at the User Control Panel Link and get the rest of your info posted up. If you have any questions or need any help-just ask. Gary

Hello over here too from NER. Were you at Larz last Sunday? Saw my first K16 there.

7992351988_7d67ed0cfa_b.jpg

Last edited:
Another welcome! From another MA rider :) I'm in sort of central MA - up by the NH border around Brookline. I'll wave if you wave.

Louise

Back