• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

New RT Rider in Detroit Area

bigbear

After 30+ years, I've decided (with my wife's agreement) to get back into biking and have recently purchased a 03' RT. The MOA forums have been a termendous help in my decision to get a bike again and which bike would be best for me. Since cars didn't even have cup holders when I last owned a bike, I thought it would be best to get a little training before I went back on the road. Although I still have my cycle endorsement, I took the basic safety course offered here my Schoolcraft College. The course was terrific - great instructors, lots of bike time and excellent classroom instruction. I'm looking forward to seeing our spectacular fall colors from my RT over the next few months.

Attachments

• New Bike.jpg
    New Bike.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 50
Welcome! We are sure glad to have you in the MOA and here on the forums! You made a wise decision to get training! You have a great bike in the RT too! Ride safe and enjoy!!

Welcome

Nosvamos,

You might be interested in joining the local chapter of the MSTA which meets at Karl's Cabin in Northville once a month on Saturday mornings. It has ~80 liked-minded (but not just BMW-owning) members who like to ride (and do it often). They are a fantastic bunch ranging from 18 to 80 -- boys and girls.

Kent

P.S. Nice bike by the way!

Back