• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Owners News AWOL?

Darryl Cainey

Sir Darby
Anyone else not recieve the Sept issue of the Owners News?

My 3 copies are AWOL.

Thought I would ask before I call the MOA Office.

Alas, I suspect we will get used to a two week spread in deliveries as the Postal Service closes more processing centers. "Bulk" mail at magazine rates will become even more low man on the totem pole as the ebb and flow of mail volume delays some bundles at various places waiting for a slacker time amidst the other mail.

IDK if it's the same way in your area, but I also noticed that when my regular postman takes a long weekend or goes on vacation, the mail is very light, as the substitute ignores all of the magazines and advertisements, and I get a ton of heavy stuff on the first day the regular guy returns. They must be sticking it to him for being off.

IDK if it's the same way in your area, but I also noticed that when my regular postman takes a long weekend or goes on vacation, the mail is very light, as the substitute ignores all of the magazines and advertisements, and I get a ton of heavy stuff on the first day the regular guy returns. They must be sticking it to him for being off.

Is his name Newman? I recall a Seinfeld episode where he stashed all the magazines in his apartment!

Friend of mine used to get his CycleNews late,until he got a new postman.Then it was always on time.:scratch

Back